- Be honest and completely impartial at all times
- Apply the Laws of the Game and competition rules fairly and consistently
- Manage the game in a positive, calm and confident manner
- Deal with all instances of violence, aggression, unsporting behaviour, foul play and other misconduct
- Never tolerate offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour from players and team officials
- Support my match official colleagues at all times
- Set a positive personal example by promoting good behaviour from players and team officials
- Set a positive personal example by promoting good behaviour and showing respect to everyone involved in the game
- Communicate with the players and encourage fair play
- Respond in a clear, calm and confident manner to any appropriate request for clarification by the team captains
- Prepare physically and mentally for each match
- Complete and submit, accurate and concise reports within the time limit required for games in which I officiate.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken:
I MAY BE:
- Required to meet with The FA /County FA Refereeing Official
- Required to meet with The FA/County FA Refereeing Committee.